Finally, some common features found in the majority of Learning Management Systems include:
- Managing users, courses, roles, and generating reports.
This helps uploading courses, assigning roles, and generating various reports.
- Making a course calendar.
This feature helps in managing the course activities.
- Messaging and notifications.
Users and trainers can send reminders and notifications, including upcoming training and events.
- Assessments that can handle pre/post testing.
- Certification and display employees’ score and transcripts.
This helps in maintaining training records of the learners, performance of the individual, and providing certificates to those who have completed training successfully.
- Instructor-led course management.
- Competency management.
With the help of this feature one can track and check the skills set of the team members and compare then against business goals.